Ontario Weed Delivery
The fourth-largest province of Canada, Ontario has almost 40% of the country’s total population. It has always been a province of many identities, and now, it’s a place rich with history and diverse cultures. The people here also love their weed. Ontario cannabis retailers led all provinces in sales, contributing almost $220 million to the sector from October 2018 to September 2019!
Weed Delivery in Ontario
What's Weed Shopping Like In Ontario?
Unlike some other provinces, it took Ontario a bit to find its cannabis sales feet. It shifted from a planned public retail model into a hybrid model, allowing a first wave of private stores to open their doors in April 2019.
Despite the lag in private dispensaries getting off the ground, and despite having fewer stores than other provinces – in 2019, Ontario was fifth in the country in the number of brick-and-mortar stores – the province has since surpassed former number one Alberta in total retail sales from cannabis stores.
However, because of Ontario’s relatively slow start in moving towards cannabis distribution, most consumers here have grown accustomed to purchasing their weed online via mail order dispensaries. Based in London, Ontario, THC Collection is one of the few offering this service, Canada-wide sales, and a few local perks thrown in. For instance, we provide fast local weed delivery to customers in our hometown of London, Ontario. We also provide mail order weed across Ontario and Canada. You can find buds, edibles, extracts, cbd, hash, medical grade flower, and more.
What Makes Ontario The Ideal Spot For Ordering Cannabis?
The province is known for a multitude of things that are worth seeing and doing. You’ve heard of the C.N. Tower, Niagara Falls, and Parliament Hill – here are some other places worth seeing here in Ontario, Canada.
- Cottage Country: Ontario’s Cottage Country region is generally regarded as areas north of the major urban centres of southern Ontario, stretching from Georgian Bay in the west through Muskoka to the Ottawa area in the east and northward to Lake Nipissing. If you want a clear view of the Milky Way as you enjoy your weed, Cottage Country is one of the best places for it!
- The Distillery District: A city as big as Toronto has a lot going for it, but the cobblestone streets of the pedestrian-only Distillery District are great places to have fun. The buildings – remnants of older 19th-century whisky distilleries (hence the name) – now house a veritable goldmine of hip bars, brewpubs, restaurants, shops and galleries. Whether it’s tequila and Mexican at El Catrin, classic French cuisine at Cluny Bisto & Boulangerie, or authentically brewed sake at the IZUMI Brewery, there’s something new to try for everyone!
- Manitoulin Island: Located in Northeastern Ontario on Lake Huron, Manitoulin Island is the world’s largest freshwater island. It has more than 100 inland lakes of its very own, some of which have islands, too! You’ll find a place packed full of adventures, unique Indigenous and settler foods, and brand new experiences, including a Dark Sky Preserve at Eco Park – perfect for catching the Northern Lights!
- Tobermory: Tobermory on the Bruce Peninsula is a lakeside town surrounded by beautiful turquoise water. Many scuba divers from around the country make a pilgrimage to the peninsula for a unique dive around the region’s famous shipwrecks. It’s also home to one of the most popular scenic destinations for Ontarians – The Grotto. Make a reservation ASAP!
- London, Ontario: We’d be remiss if we didn’t plug our hometown – London, Ontario. Find some great local eats at Convent Garden Market, stroll through beautiful Springbank Park, and hit up Boler Mountain for some incredible outdoor fun. When you’re here, take advantage of our discreet local weed delivery services!
Whether you need an Indica for some stargazing in Muskoka or a little Sativa before a night on the town in T.O., THC Collection will have the perfect product for you!
What You Should Know Before Ordering
You must be 19 and older to buy recreational cannabis, the same as the minimum age for the sale of tobacco and alcohol in Ontario. Under Ontario marijuana laws, it is legal to consume cannabis in the following places:
- Private residences
- Outdoor public places, so long as it doesn’t violate any other consumption restrictions (e.g., consuming too close to a school, hospital, or care facility)
- Designated smoking areas in hotels and motels
- Residential vehicles and boats, so long as it meets other legal requirements for these types of vehicles
- Research labs and testing facilities
- Other controlled and specifically designated consumption spaces